<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Sunday, August 31, 2008-3:36 PM Y

Today is a good day. Yay. I love good days!:D Hahah. I feel like a little kid. Anyway, it didnt start off right. Cos we didnt go to church thanks to my mum who felt tired. Wow, shouldnt it be God first? And so i wanted to go and my sis had urshering job so she wanted to. My dad took super long to get ready. And it was 9 something and we hadnt left the house. I gave up and decided not to go.

Then i went back home to read twilight, and i fell asleep after reading it somewhat in the middle of chapter 2. Anyway, woke up at 12. Went out for lunch at Old Town which is walking distance from my house, but being lazy. We sat the car. Reached there around 12.30 and had lunch.

While eating lunch, lesley smsed me and said she might be my neighbour. How freaking cool is that? HAHAH. I hope she moves to the super expensive big house man. HAHAH. Then we can be neighbours and sleep over at each others' house and everything. She can be my bussing partner too. It'll be so awesomely cool. I cant wait. For once, someone might be living on the same street as me. Cool.

Hmm. Then came home. Studied history. 1 Chapter, and im bored. Varnished art pieces. I lost count of how many layers. Just met lesley who came to view the house. And im bored now. Charlotte was like "So we dont have to wait and sit the crowded 77 now." LOL. Not like the buses that go the same route are very empty. And the walking ditance is super long. BUT i do not discourage anyone nice from buying that house. There are pros too. And one of them is i live on that street. And you can take MANY buses. I might consider sitting to beauty world bus stop if lesley moves.

Opps. Pictures. I know. I'll upload them on facebook if i get a change to use my daddy's lappy. I hope he just bought a new external memory thingy for me. Cos seriously, this lappy is dying from lack of memory. The comp can lag for who knows how long nowadays.

Oh, and carolyn reads my blog too. English pro. I love the days we had in P4. Awesomely cooool!:D And our crappy idea of writing a story to Mr Midnight failed BIG TIME. HAHAH. We're such noooobs.

AHH. Got the pictures. Okay. So let me upload ALL of them. Most of them actually since blogger takes FOREVER!(:


Mr puffer fish is freaking cuteeee!:D I love it!(:

Heart piece

GROUP PHOTO!:D

Me, min, soph, les and sam.

Sunday. Aunty Adeline's dog. It's so freaking cute. Told you.

Rachel and i!:D She was so awesome.

Rachel, me, min, jia and tannie.

soph and i!:D

END OF PICTURES. YAY.
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX