<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Saturday, August 30, 2008-11:59 PM Y

You once told me you'll be there forever beside me, but then you left. Im holding on to the promise to know you havent abandoned me or left me.

I feel so helpless nowadays. I dont even know why. So confused. So desperate. So scared. So afraid. Of everything that's happening. I feel so unsure, so insecure. And yet, i dont know who to tell. Who to say. Everyone's involved in this somehow. And it isnt good to tell someone his/her bad points. I need to call the freaking stress free hotline!):

I havent been myself lately. I dont even know why. I think im more of someone who is dying to feel loved by others. Idk. I dont even know my feelings. Like i get pissed real easily. Annnoyed. And like really, i feel like just stopping this race. But i know God has set everything in place for me, and i need to persevere on. To finish the race He has set for me.

Uh, anyway. Today. Went for art at around 12-ish? I just realised something. I usually eat only breakfast on saturdays. I wake up wayy too late!:/ Anyway, im done with mr puffer fish. Im gonna varnish it then i'll post it up! With the heart one too. Im doing this christmas ornament thingy which is zooooper cute. I'll post it up when im done. Then i'll do a present for soph, and delia!:D

Hmm. Then i went of to AUNTY Adeline's house. And was going to meet my sis at the mrt station. But annoyingly, the buses took forever to come. And when it did it was already 3.45. I was planning to meet my sis at 3.30. And then the ride took around like maybe 20 mins? So i was late. But she just left the station too. So it wasnt that bad. Caught up with her and fangren to Aunty Adeline's house.

Her condo is so freaking pretttaye. It has like all the facilities and everything. It was so pretty too. And we went to the karaoke room to watch hairspray. Yes, i havent watched it. Better than being that nooob AUNTY Leticia who hasnt even heard of it!:/ Hahah. It's so fun being young!:D Anyway, then when we were done, we went up to her house. Cos AUNTY Leticia bought her a cake.

Hmm, OMG. Her dog is freaking cute. Pictures one day i promise. Or maybe on facebook. OMG, her dog is seriously cute. And i, being a anti-animal person, saying that. IMAGINE. Her dog's fur is like soft and silky. And it's cute. It's nails are short too. Amzingly coool. And cute!(:

Hmm, and then we celebrated her birthday. Her first cake of the day. Anyway, then we discussed about the cosunday. And wth, im incharge of props. But then im only supposed to coordinate, which is to demand. HEH. Not like i will!(:

Hmm, anyway. Then we left around slightly before 8. And i was heading for home. My mum picked me up at bugis in the end. She was supposed to pick me up at raffles city, but i alighted one stop earlier. Heh. I only realised after i tapped, and i was like omg, this isnt cityhall. HAHAH.

Then we went to suntec to pick up my dad from the IT fair thingy. But he forgot something so he went back. And we went to raffles city again to buy a cake. My mum told me to go to cedele to get a cake. And i did. Woah, the cakes there are ex. 46 bucks for a normal sized cake. EXPENSIVE. But i bought it anyway. And i headed back up. Then we went back to suntec to get my dad. And he bought a freaking GPS. And like i was fiddling with it. Heh.

He bought a printer and a scanner too. Finally. I can scan stuff into the com. And print colour too. Yeah. Hmm. Oh, and my mum client got her this picture printer. To print your pictures. It's awesome i tell you. So coool la. And she also bought the ink package thing, which has the photo paper and ink. And the ink package thing cost 36 bucks. And she bought 2 of them. Woah. I have no idea how much the printer cost.

Im quite grateful for those stuff you know. Scrap the quite. Im very. Extremely. I cant wait to print photos and decorate my notebooks and all. And im gonna change my file man. Have been using it since p6!:/ Heh. Which is why it's black:D

Anyway. Oh right. As promised.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!:D
ILY. And thanks for being such a great older sister all these years. For being such a comforter at times, for giving in during others. For always being such an example, but even though you werent a perfect one, you are good enough as a role model for me. Thanks for teaching me simple stuff which i learnt from you, from teaching me about forgiveness to teaching me about life long skills. ILY!:D I hope you had fun today.

Some things are better left unsaid
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX