<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Saturday, October 25, 2008-7:25 PM Y

GAH. I have so freaking much to say. So, so much. Im like left speechless. ANNUAL CAMP IS AWESOME. I havent posted for like MILLIONS of days!:/ It's so weird now. HAHAHAH. I shall tell you ALL about annual camp. No wait, the end of school. I have so much to say.

Okay anyway. The carnival was boring. No offence. But it's much more suitable for the younger kids. It's like boring for us. Thirty bucks was wasted trying to spend money in order to not waste it. Yes, an irony. Anyway, i sold 12.50 of them. Gave 5 to sau. And the other 5 to Celeste. And spent the rest. HAHAH. Anyway, then left at 10 for drill outside the chapel? AND THEN AND THEN, lOUSYYYY. I was the first, and then i got bored. So i went back to class. Dumped everything. And went back. Met Theo. And we sat and talked. Then Ernie came. Got bored. WAITED FOR 25 MINS!)): Then i went down. Met Amanda and Sandra. Went around finding Sau. Went up to chapel when we failed. And everyone was there.

Drilled supposedly started at 1030. NO ONE TOLD ME-.- But whatever. Finished at around 1115? HAHAH. Then like we went to library cos we were freaking bored. Then we lazed around. Met Meli, Sue Huey, Dorothy and Jia. Lazed around. Played icy tower. Left to find Sau's OBSESSION. Met her at the stairs. Cracked up like mad. Had a real fun time till Mr Seow scolded us for making too much noise-.- HAHAH.

Anyway, rushed back to class. Met Jeanne. She was sick!): POOOR THING. Camwhored. WHATEVER stuff. And erm went a bit high? Drill you seee. Anyway rushed down to the chapel. HAD THE FREAKING MOST UNGLAM SHOT!): Shall not bother to explain. But thnaks GEN!)):

Camppp!((: Dropped bags and whatever in the linkway. Went to chapel cos i was alone!): Supposed to polish boots with Amanda but she wasnt done!): Anyway, then when the sec 3s ended, we went in. AND THEN HORROR! Sau didnt tell me to save the ppt and so i redid EVERYTHING. I AM AWESOMEEEE. And then like stayed a while till 3 when roll call started. RUSHED like mad all the way down. Cos we thought we were late. Hilarious.

CAMPP!:DD It started like corporal's camp. ANNNOYING!): But then it got betterrr!:DD Ice breakers was sorta fun? Worship and devotions. Then settling into dorms and shower? I DIDNT SHOWER ON THE FIRST DAY. I STINKED LIKE MAD. I COMPLAINED LIKE MAD. I FELT LIKE DYING!): Yes, i did. It was crazy. Just wet my hair. No time, cos we only had 2 shower heads-.- STUPIDDD.

I had to be that self sacrificial senior you know. HAHAH. Im kiddding. Cos like i was one of the last few. And had no time left. SO yepp!((: Anyway, then dinner. THEN BGR WORKSHOP. Omg. HILARIOUS. DOUGHNUT. I'll NEVER see a doughnut like what i saw it last time. THANKS TO AMANDA SHAN and SAU.

Uh, oh and i had to pin up my fringe-.- HOW LAME. And sau started calling me booby naomia. STUPID. HAHAH. But it's so awesomely funn!((: I honestly wonder what life would be like without gb. Anyway, then we had supper. And it was a doughnut. With a ball in the center to make it whole. REALLY interesting. BUT Amanda had to make it sick. HAHAH. It's so funny. OHYEAH, and PETTING!:D OMG.

Lights out at 1030? HAHHA. And then i slept next to Rach, cos doves and kings were side by side as usual!(: Then like we talked till maybe 12? My whole squad complained to me the next day-.- BUT i do NOT regret a bit of it. Cos it was so niceee!(: It was like catching up with her!:DD

Then trail. We saw a monkey at the bamboo. The same one that visited us during drill. HAHHA. INTERESTING. It turned over the dustbin okay! HAHHA.

Anyway, then the trail. We had so much fun. We got 2nd in the end. Behind skylarks and swallows was it? I have no idea!:/ Anyway, then we had the drawing competition thingy. HAHHA. SO lameeee. I drew this glass of water then crapped. Oh and the camp was about holiness. Rather interesting. Hort park is PRETTTTAYE!:D LIKE MEE!((: Im kidding. But it had SO much ants, centipede, milipede. WHATEVER insects that crawl.

We had so much fun i tell you. Back to school, presentation. Drill, dinner, shower. Night drill. It was so serious. We are the AWESOMEST. We sprinted 3 levels up, washed up in 6 mins i think. WE ARE AWESOME. We were early i think? I acted REALLY chldish and kept insisting i sleep next to sau and amanda. HAHAHHA. Like in the primary school voice. Heh.

Got my way! HAHAH. Anyway, then like we chatted. And we WANTED to wait for 12 midnight for Amanda's birthday. BUT we slept. Like slightly after 1140? HAHAH. We were so tired i tell you.

Anyway, woke up. I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRST!:D I AM AWESOME. Washed up. Polished boots? HAHAH. Erm, quiet time. Worship, devotions, breakfast. Cleaning up, wearing uniform, inspection? DRILL COMM!:DD We got silver. I screwed up quite a bit. I ALMOST fell at the freaking V when i USUALLY dont even fall!-.- GOSH. And the S to the flag was like MENTAL. I was practically running!-.-

Lunch thingy. Stayed back cos we were doing duty. Changed. Went out to PS. Watched HSM 3. AMANDA WAS HILARIOUS. IT WAS SO AWESOME SITTING BESIDE HER! HAHAHA. And then sau ran out once the movie was over. And we were like errr. HAHAH.

I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO SIT BUS HOME FROM ORCHARD. It's so awesome. OH, and on the bus. HILARIOUS. The debate was like WTH. OMG. Freaking funnny.

Honestly, i wonder what life would be like without geebeee!((:

I want to be in drill com next year. Sau said she would appeal for me if im not in. And im the only DUMB IDIOT who failed stage 2 theory. Am i that dumb? GOSH. I need to polish my booots again!:DD

He's the Lord of the sunshine
The Lord of the ran
He's the Lord of the good times
The Lord of the pain
He's the Lord of the mountains
The Lord of the sea
He's the Lord of the music
The Lord of the children
The Lord of you and me

I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX