<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Friday, October 31, 2008-6:14 PM Y

LTC ended today. I think the camp was awesome and fun. It isnt like the normal gb ones. It's different. It's special. I think it has it's own good points and bad points and overall, it has helped me to be a better leader. A leader doesnt have to play the MOST important position. But a leader puts in the MOST effort to make the project successful. There's so much thats required out of me to be a better leader. I wasnt very much interested to be an SL at first. But through this camp, the want of being an SL has increased so much. I dont mind planning the next LTC yknow. It seems so freaking fun!((:

I think the twist to it all was that i didnt wanna go but then i enjoyed myself at the end of the day. I got closer to friends i once called acquaintances. To friends who drifted apart from me. It's so coool cos like it's remembering the old days and i guess, i just feel so happy.

The camp was much different from usual GB camps. Like LTC was like ran by the SFs, whereas GB camp is usually planned by the teachers. And obviously, the games and whatever not was much different too. It was honestly an amazing experience.

I think school is much less called my second home now. Half my life spent there. Like even during the hols. I have been back to school for like for more than half my hols. Im going back tomorrow and on monday. It's like school is practically my whole life?:D HAHAH.

I think i need to start pioritising. Like honestly honestly, really. I need to put God first, then studies, then leadership? HAHAH. And gb too. I think i have a lot of commitments and im sure the list will get bigger over time. It's scary, but then im willing and i want to take this huge step of faith. I mean, if it's really God's plan then let Him guide you to it.

I think i honestly look at things too negatively sometimes. Okay fine. Not sometimes. Most of the times really. And i complain too much too. HAHAH. I should start complaining less too!:/ Heh.

OHHH, and anyway. My group is in charge of P1 picnic and i think you'll be judged based on that? Idk. Anyway, and Miss Angela Ng is in charge of it. HAHAHHAH. I actually didnt mind doing TDD, cos it was Mrs Cherie Heng, but ohwells. P1 Picnic would be more fun than TDD and planning would be less stressful too. But it's on the 31 jan so we have to hurry and stuff.

Oh stayed back after LTC to practise drill with Rach and Kelley then Ruth came along. Then we started chatting about LTC. HAHAH. I honestly cant wait to get over and done with drill tomorrow.

I need to polish my boots tonight. Do the Picnic stuff tomorrow. And thats roughly it maybe?:D Hmm.

I REALLY need next year to be a good year with nice teachers and awesome friends. This year isnt as good as i had expected it to be. Hmm, but thank God for awesome friends!((:

I really dont know which one to believe yknow. Like it's all different sides of the story. Whatever you've said and everything you've done just make me doubt more. Please, stop it. Cos im letting go. Giving up everything cos you're too hard to comprehend.

Knowing the truth just makes me admire her more
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX