<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Wednesday, November 19, 2008-11:26 PM Y

I honestly have this SUPER big crush on the kids even though they piss me off ever so often. HAHAH. No im kidding. GOSHHH. I think it's quite an irony cos they piss me off, but yet i dont mind going another day to help out yknow. Must be all the bonding with the teachers and not the kids huh. HAHAH. The kids are STILL cuteee!((:

Hmm, so yes. I spent today and yesterday helping out too. And I wont be helping out tomorrow, cos like I have LTC meeting at 230, so I wont waste time travelling and all. And I’ll try again for Friday. It’s really fun and time passes faster and I guess my time isn’t like died yet and im using my brain. HAHAH. I don’t want my brain to shrink cos your brain REALLY does shrink when it isn’t in use okay! Trust me on this.

Hmm. Outdoor yesterday for p1s and p2s. And today the p3s had theirs. Quite fun, and you see the various different ages playing what they think their “in” game is or whatsoever. Very entertaining. Like the p1s were the harder than the p2s to manage but easier than the p3s. Really weird, but I think the batch thing also matters?:D

Hmm, and yes. Study time is quite interesting too. Like I USE my brain for some of the questions. Well, most. Cos if not I wont be able to solve it right?:D Heh. But some are super no brainer like for maths, where they ask you the total or for so and so’s whatever. It’s VERY easy. And there’s this p1 boy called Yu Jun (look for his photo below) and he is VERY good in maths. He does p2 work, and he knows how to answer. Like one step ahead, but I make him write the number statements. Heh. Brilliant I tell you.

I think the p1 girls can be quite bitchy and mean too. Like especially this girl called Ting Hui. Honestly, she was ONE of my favourites until today and she was SO mean. Cos I told Yue Shan to think harder cos she didn’t know how to do this question and Ting Hui whispered to me “she don’t like to think by herself and always ask people one” And I thought it was REALLY unnecessary la. Like she didn’t need to say that. And then during Free choice, where the kids get to choose whatever games they want to play with their friends, she had this quarrel with mainly xuan ling I think. And like she kept on gossiping behind their backs and stuff. And I was like WOAH, she isn’t that innocent cute girl I thought she was. Rather scary.

Hmm. Brawn’s VERY cute too, but he’s lazy and well. VERY naughty. He can be good I guess, but he isn’t?:D Hahah. And like Jacob too. They’re both VERY good friends and they talk to each other like MAD, more than the girls really. And Jacob REALLY can be good if you place him alone. He doesn’t even talk or make noise, but he isn’t with others. GAHHHH.

OHHH, and then tv time. They watch the same old thing OVER and OVER again. And NEVER get bored. AMAZING right? I remember watching the thing LAST year and yet they still watch it, predict it, and yet LAUGH at it. AMAZING, cos I get so bored!:/ GAHHH.

I honestly love the kids loads to the max. And yes, I should start asking if I can do cip cos I might as well get over hours right?:D Heh. And I honestly don’t mind helping out okayyy!:D Even though there’s like MANY billion million sacrifices to make and like crazy kids. GAH.

PICTURES TO THE MAX!:DD Im awesome much?:D
Heh.
And yes, bottom top. Cos that's how blogger uploads it apparently.

THE KIDS.

MALSON. He's quite okay i guess?

BRAWN. He's SUPER duper uberly cuteee to the nutshell nuts. But then he's VERY naughty.

Yue Shan and Xuan Ling. They became good friends...As of today. Let's see what happens next:D

RYANNNN. Cute but short. And naughty well.

Emilyn is SUPERRRRR good at the magic cups thingy.

Wenyu is the ring leader of like the whole p2s sorta.

HAH. The kids favourite cartoooon.

I dont like her honestly. Sharon. HAHAH. She is VERY and i mean VERY clingy and annoying.

EDWARDDDDD cullen HAHAHAH.

ETHAN. HAHAH. WTH is he looking so weird?O.O Anyway, he's VERY naughty. Desmond influence AGAIN.

Hui Zhi i think. IDK. Anyway, she's VERY naughty. She uses her phone though she knows she isnt allowed. And she ponned going to the center twice. Tried well.

JENNNY. She's quite okay, but rather lazy.

NORMANNN. HHAHA. I feel weird calling him cos im like calling my own brother!O.O

Xuan LINGGGG. Rather talkative, but quite okay.

CALVIN. He used to be quite well behaved okay! Now he isnt very much. Too much desmond influence?:D

Tian Qing. I always call him Qing Tian! HAHAH. Like clear and nice weather?:D

Even's shoes. SUPER CUTEEEE.

Even. She's VERY tomboy-ish! And yes, it's EVEN.

Kalis. Rather annoying. She kept asking me to take a picture of her!-.- And shes really naughty too and annoying!:/

DESMOND CHINNN!))): He's SUPER naughty. The worse of the worse.

Tilt your head to seee...HONG YUN. Sadly, i dont like him either!)): His ugly, and not cute. And he's SUPER spoilt and annoying. Yes, in short, i dont like him!)):

RUITIAN. She's quite cute, and she's very goood tooo.

RUSSELL! He's very cute but he's SUPER naughty.

ZIWEI. She seems quite well behaved.

Jen Kun. He's quite cute, but he's VERY naughty! Okay, not quite. Playful?:D

Hui En. She's camera shy. She doesnt know i snapped this photo. And she's smart.

YUJUNNNNN!:DD He's FREAKING cuteeeeeeee. GAH. And he's SUPER good in maths too!

Yu Jie. Very cute right?:D

CHERYLLLL!:DD Hahah. MY FAVOURITEEE!<3

Tag replies:
Delia: Your welcome. And im SUPER sorry it was belated!:/ Hahah. And yes you HAVE a secret okay. More than one, and i know it!:DD Them actually. Hahaha. And thanks for noticing my mistake?:D Heh. I feel like my brain has shrank and being with the kids make it shrink more too. Use less brain you seee. HAHAHA.

Anyway, my sis and dad are leaving tomorrow for Japan. MIDNIGHT. Idk if i should be happy?:D Hmm, and yes. I know they're gonna stay in Hilton and i wished i just had said yes cos it's hilton. Ohwells, not very much interested anyway. And HK soooon. Plus, PSLE results tomorrow and LTC meeting at 230. Hmm, then i think i'll help out. See if im successful!:DD

And yes. GW on youku tooo.
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX