<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Saturday, November 22, 2008-1:57 AM Y

It's so weird. I wasnt even planning to go to school today but i did in the end. I woke up at around 12 plus? And then watched tv. Then i wasnt really planning to go to school cos i was too lazy. But the class list wasnt up on lead so i had to in order to know my class right? And i wanted to kpo too being me, yknow.

So i called Ruth and asked her if she was going and decided to meet her there. Then i changed, went down. And i realise i didnt wear my socks, so i went back up to my room to get it. Then i went down and i saw the newspaper and the PSLE thing. Being as kpo as usual, i decide to read it. And when i was done, i was ABOUT to leave when i realise i didnt tie my hair!-.- SO i had to go back up and then tie it. HAHAH.

Reached school. Found out the classes. And im in 3o. Im quite happy yet i guess indifferent? Idk. Like it's sau's old class. I think im getting linked to her in EVERY way possible. Rather scary. HAHA. And i honestly cant wait for the freaking 26th to comeeeee. AHHH, finally. Like result day? I yearning for it to come more than today i tell you. Today meaning friday btw.

Hmm, and so we went off after that. And i decided to walk to kap. Met kat on the way. And then i bought the cookie mix, cos i wanted to bake. Came home. Baked with the newwww oven. It's really PRETTTTY and cooool. I love my mummmy. And i used the electric mixer cos i was lazy. Heh.

Uh FREAK, i have to type out the minutes!:/ I'll do it after this. ANYWAY, then tved. My aunt came over today for dinner. And yes, im starting to miss my sister badly and sadly. HAHA. I woke up and i turned to see if she was next to me but she wasnt obviously!)): GAH. The countless of times we spent together.

I actually wonder what i'll do if my sister passed away. I think i'll just go into depression or something. Idk. I feel that my sister can honestly get on my nerves ever so often but she's the person who i guess i trust most? And the countless of crazy times of hers. HAHHA. GAH i miss her already and it's only day 1!))): Heh. 14 more days till i see her i think. Okay, let me count. TWELVE MORE ONLY!OOOO: Woah.

So that means, twelve more days till i next seeee her!:DD Honestly, i cant wait. Cos i can imagine the crazy time we'll spent in HK. Considering shes my sister. HAHAH. But it wont be as great cos my brother isnt going!)): He didnt want to go cos he didnt want to pon rugby training but then now he's going to Shanghai if he gets the ticket, with my chinese tuition teacher. They're on waiting list so yes.

I doubt i'll go for art tomorrow and i honestly havent been to art class for who knows how long!:/ Gah. Most probably waking up at 1? And rushing down. Might ask Aunty Percy for a lift. See first. And mostly about it.

Oh yeah, had a talk with Rachel Lim. Rather interesting. Helping her with her songs and stuff. And we drifted off and talked about the most random stufff. Hahah. All the best on monday toooo darling. And yes, my monday will be spent with her and maybe jia. Anyone else wanna go down and support her?:D

Hmm, and then on wed, i'll be spending it collecting money. HAHAH YES. For flag day. But im quite excited. Drill stage results out. Though im quite sure i failed stage 2!:/ HAHAH. And results for drill comm. Though i know if im in or not already. HAHAH yes. And meeeting up with my awesome squad. Uh huh. We're awesomeeeee. And yes, no uniform and mufti. AWESOMEEE. Cos i bet i would have to gel up my hair AGAIN if it was uniform!))): GAH.

Oh yes, and im register 18 and monica is 17. We're partners (in crime!) AGAINNNN!:DD Woooohooo. We're so gonnna rock la. Though i REALLY hope the chinese scholars would be like LIN something something or something above M so they can be infront of us and push us back by 2 and we can be 19 and 20 AGAIN, and i'll be 20 for FOUR whole freaking years. Which will mean my whole secondary school life. Awesome much?:D And monica would be 19 for 4 years too!:DD

UH yes. I need to finish her present, do my holiday hw. And thats about all? And im camera freee now!))): GAH. My sis brought the camera to Japan. And that should be roughly it. Oh yes, buy school books. Most importantly. Uh huh. And yes i cant wait for churchhh!:DD I never can actually. Oh yes, and they're renovating the house again on monday. Like the little bits and pieces of patch up work. And yes, the attic. FINALLY. I honestly cant wait for it to be donee. Then it'll be like the hanging out placeeee. And when the 3rd storey becomes mine and my sister's, it's so gonna rock. The whole freaking level.

And i've realise, im actually rather close to my siblings. As in, not in the fact that i tell them a lot of stuff. I dont really tell them stuff actually. I do, but not like super major ones and stuff. I tell my sister quite a bit really. And we're really close cos like idk why really. We werent that in the beginning of the year, but we're closer now. And we sleep in the same rooom still. How sweeet right?:D Hahah. I like it really. Cos like i share room with my sister, and i really have no objections on that USUALLY. And my brother comes in and sleep with us on the floor cos he's scared to sleep alone? Hahah.

It's like when we were young and when we slept in the same room. I still remember. I've ALWAYS shared a room with my sister. And i remember our old room used to be purple and pink and it was called the star room cos when we were young my dad pasted the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, and it was really pretty. We used to be so thrilled over it. HAHAH. I really do love my siblings.

What an off topic post cos i had the intention of posting about my class. HAHAH. And yes, i'll miss 2m oheight loads and loads cos thats where i've made really one of the bestest friends ever. And thank you guys for all the memories you have given me cos it's really something i would keep with me forever and ever. And i mean, even though we're splitting into the various different classes, but we'll still be friends right?:D

And yes, i have certain friends who are gonna be in my class for 4 years straight. My whole secondary school life. And it'll really be awesome. And i love you guys btw!((:


,
I love you big sis. And thanks for everything!((:

I love you guys awesomely much. And thanks for everything. And yes, picture includes all 33 except Jeanne, Zoe and Dorothy. Im sorry, it's the best i've got!(((:
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX