<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Tuesday, December 02, 2008-12:04 AM Y

Honestly. I think I havent been really talking to anyone much. Hmm, not really until today i think. And honestly, i can live without msn. It's proven. Cos i havent been online since who-knows-how-long and im surviving. Uh huh yes.

Hmm, so i went out with ruth and amanda today. They are hilariously funnnny. Watched magagascar and it was REALLY REALLY goood. HILARIOUS. I laughed throughout the WHOLE movie. Yes, and ruth was REALLY funny too. She screamed when Melman was falling into the volcano! HAHAHAH.

Uh huh, it was kinda fun overall. But i was rather tired. I need more sleep honestly. But i think i have sleeping problems! HAHAH. I doubt so. I hope i sleep well tomorrow night for the planeeee. If not i wont be able to watch my TWO movies. YES ALYSIA, IM WATCHING TWO MOVIES AND NOT PLANNING. Btw, you didnt tag!-.-

Anyway, tomorrow will be drill prac and then out with soph at bugis. Exciting. And then tomorrow will pass in a wink, and HELLO HONG KONG. Im honestly excited so very much for it. But i hope it's not toooo cold. Just nice would be fine. And being extra kiasu and scared of cold, im bringing 2 jackets excluding my overall coat. And this other sorta jacket but it's short sleeve for my sister, but i think i'll use it. Heh.

OHHH, and my mum's giving me 200 sing to spent too! But then even if i over spent, im sure she'll give me more. HAHA. I bet it'll be sorta like shopping normally with her. It'll be so super duper fun. And she said i could buy the serials there! Yes, im currently addicted to HK dramas and dont get me started on FH cos i can.

Hmm, i just realised i havent been posting much about my Best Friend nowadays. HAHA. Yes, God. Idk. Like He's really good to me really. And i've honestly learnt A LOT from the P2 SS. I mean, i think i listen more in the P2 SS than my own! HAHAH. Sorrry yf, cw, tj and lydia. You guys are awesome but there's a ruth gan in the class!:DDD

And honestly, God's so real in my life. And i really thank Him for protecting my friends and loved ones and for even putting them in my life!:D

Did i tell you? I teared when my sister wrote on her blog she misses me. HAHA. Oh right, i know you're reading this sis, my friend, alysia, stalks you and read your xanga! Scary right?

Honestly, is it really my fault sometimes? Is it because i dont try hard enough?

I almost cried just now because i couldnt find my favourite soft toy, spotty. HAHA. I know, im such a cry baby. But then the toy was given to me by my mummy when i was in P2 and it has TONS of sentimental value! And i was super annoyed. Only to find that it was right infront of me just under my brother's pillow!

Anyway, i think i should sleep now. Not watching FH 2 anymore, no spur. And i need to sleep. Need to wake up early tomorrow cos of drill. And im looking forward to it actually! NAVA and her funniness. And yes, seeing ruth again. I act like it's some chore or something!:/

I really do hope tomorrow passes like a wink. And then i'll be in HK before i know it. I need to coool air there or i'll die.

And guess what? Based on people's opinion who went to HK, namely ruth and mandie, they say disneyland is better than ocean park! OH GOSH. But i doubt we'll go to disney cos mariko and daddy went to disney in Japan. So i guess. But ruth says that the scary rides are fun. And im sure mariko and i will have a go at them!:D Im getting excited once again!:DD

Uh, i need to remember to bring the memory card, mariko's medicine and what else? GAHHH.

Btw, ALYSIA SEEE, you plan everything ah! TYVM. Thanks for sacrificing your place tooo. HAHAH. SWIMMMMING!:DD

Is there a happy ending?
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX