<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Saturday, January 17, 2009-10:57 PM Y

Did i tell you? I saw my old pictures on fb yesterday, and there's so much memories in them!): I miss my old class. I miss BSG. I miss my old clique. I miss my whole entire squad because of the crazy squad bonding we had during ALL the drill comm practises EVERYDAY after school till 7 which was like crazy 4-5 hours together?

It was honestly so fun. But i guess, i just have to get on with life and well, do everything i have to do? Now there's like so much hw and stufff!:/ Im worrying now for sec 4 too!:/ Im such a worry-cat. HAHAH. And like, im considering IB. I asked my dad if i should and he was like "YEAHH, obviously you should!" And i was like uhhh. And then i talked to Lucas after it today, and he said dont go, cos very stressful. And i was like whaaat.

Gahhh. But then, i guess the decision will rest in my hands? And also like, i tend to work more in a stressful environment where everyone is striving. I wont be outstanding but then, i know that i'll do better than when im in a non stressful environment.

I think i worry too much sometimes.

Anyway, tuition today. It was kinda fun. I think it always is la. I feel like i talk a lot, and it's only the second lesson. I usually talk very little during the first and second lesson until i get used to it and stuff. But then i'm like talking so much already.

Hmm, and then had SS meeting. I was late by an hour? But it was alright i guess. I sawwww my BOYFRIENDDD asherrr. Omg, i honestly feel like kissing him. HAHA. On the cheeek la. He's so damn cuteee. Even Meli agrees!:D

Anyway, went to raffles city to meet my sis. Met someone VERY unexpected there at J.CO. But anyway, then when she left, i got my donuts. I didnt like the mango one. It tasted weird. But there's still the yummy oreo one!:D HAHAH.

Anyway, then we headed to clementi and my mummy fetched us from there. Apparently, my dad's trip was to BINTAM and he's back already. Hmm, thought it was a week which means till Thurs but that's for my brother. So ohwells.

Did and cleared the house for CNY. Well, my mum did that. And we helped to decorate it. The attic is doneeee up and im so excited. Carpetted and everything. It's so pretty now, though i havent seen it YET. HAHAH.

Im still so excited for next week and i know how fast it will past. And tomorrow too!:D It's like so soon to CNY then P1 Picnic then the end of Jan!): Gah.

Anyway, tomorrow will be spent in church and doing hw since i havent started on ANYTHING. I was suppose to, but then well, too many things!:/ GAH.
I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX