<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Tuesday, February 17, 2009-10:42 PM Y

It's rather weird that im posting on TUESDAY but i am!(: Yay. I didnt post on Sunday, the homework nowadays is killing me and i honestly have no life. Like Eldora said "It died when i started sec 3!" Exactly so.

I miss being in 2m so much. And im uploading SUPER old peektures on facebook now and they just bring back so much memories of that class. I really miss it so much!): But then 30 is so damn funny. I have such a spastic class. ENGAGE in... ACTIVITIES. HAHAH. Dont think sick okay! It's keeping a healthy lifestyle lor. HAHAH.

Anyway, on sunday. Church as usual. AND Avery the retardist cracked me up like mad again as usual. We honestly MUST be in the same cell or i'll miss his lame jokes. HAHA.

Fangren: Avery, you're such a DORK.
Avery: YEAHH. Isnt that what im born in the year of? (dog)

HAHA. And it was totally innocent-ish kind. I just cracked up like crap after that.

Anyway, drill pracs are tiringly crazy!): Baba was sick today though. We slacked and lazed around. Practises music drill with about half the ctg? HAHA. Much bonding. And Yuen Min was the only sec 4. I was annoying her. Cos whenever Ruth was going to play the music, i would be like YUEN MIN HURRY UP! And then she'll rush like mad. HAHA. I think im honestly gonna cry this year during sec 4 farewelll!):

I told Kelly that i would call her Miss Kwan when she leaves mg. HAHA. On the day she does at least. That would just be sad. Heh. And im helping her publicise youth Alpha. It seems so fun and i might consider going.

Anyway, some peektures seem im uploading them now. CSS pictures some other time i guess? And our SUPER good marching which Baba kept saying it was lousy!): She kept on saying how lousy it was and i honestly expected it to be super duper bad. But it's alright i guess?:/

GB tomorrow. And hopefully, ernie comes early. If not i have to do roll call. And it sucks cos doves is infront!:/ Hmm, but other than that, it's gonna be funnn. Yay. I love gb except the sec 4s arent going!):

Peeetures:






More peektures some other time. Now will be sleeeeeping time!(:

And btw,

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY YUEN MIN!:D
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MISSION TRIP CHARMAINE AND YINGEN!:D
CONGRATS RAC!(:

I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX