<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36052613?origin\x3dhttp://that-perfectlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
-Friday, July 17, 2009-9:49 PM Y

Sometimes all we need is a word of encouragement to know that I did well!(: Thanks Glenda. Cos you've been the awesomest I/C anyone could ever have!(: I feel like one of the biggest disappointments anyone could ever be, but then thanks for well, implying that it aint my fault!(: Love you mummy!:D

And well, i've sorta gotten over everything that made me so damn pissed on wednesday. And im actually wondering why i even got pissed at all of them in the first place! It's rather ironic really. I think sometimes, i really lack faith. I mean, actually frankly speaking, the thing that really brought me closer to God was my faith. Rather ironic. But i think that's one of the major areas which i really lack, in a Christian aspect.

I mean, well, regarding my oral. I know i did my best. And all i can do is leave God with the rest. Actually, it's really true that God grants the desires of your heart. And sometimes, i feel that He doesnt give me the things i want because it's constantly on my mind. Like im unwilling to surrender it in His hands, and like i guess sometimes He just wants me to trust Him through all of this. To have faith and just really know that He really grants the desires of my heart!(:

I was kinda annoyed today at school!): Really. One of the things i need to accomplish by the end of this year is to love magsim. I mean, not love her, like in the affectionate way. But more of the respect kinda way. It's really hard. But somehow, it's like 40 DOC is planned by God for me to really love everyone around me. Yes i know i struggle terribly with it. Somehow, i struggled especially much today.

I mean, there's just so much differences between people. And we've just gotta accept them because if we dont, then who else would? And we must show God's love by loving others. I'm trying so hard to achieve this really.

My daddy's coming home tomorrow!(: Yay. And im gonna be a good girl by going for tuition myself. Yay.

Kelly made me think so much during our lunch date. As in, she made me remember so much about last year!): I really do miss last year. Like she was talking about the closest friends she has are those from mg. And it's really amazing cos she and Charmaine have been best friends since like P2? How cool is that. Anyway, then she mentioned about this gang she had. And it made me remember so much about bsg. I really miss those fun times. I mean, i really loved everyone from bsg. I still do!(:

Founder's day is coming up. And remembering what i did last year after founder's is just saddening. I honestly miss 2m. I miss bsg!): There's 25 pictures of us though!(: I was quite surprised at the amount. I didnt know we had thaaaaat many!:D
























I miss those memories!):

I love pink






PROFILEY

Naomi Ng
15
020494
GB
Christian
MG
3O


CRAVESY

Be a better Christian
A new wallet
A new bag
Better grades
To be a better friend
To do things without complaining
Etc.

CHATTERBOXY



DARLINKSY

click here for links (:
Y2m!<3
YAlysia
YCeleste
YCheryl
YDelia
YDorothy
YEvangeline
YHuimin
YJeanne
YJiawen
YJustina
YLi Ser
YMelissa
YSarah
YSiyan
YSophia
YStefanie
YSue Huey
YTan Hong
YTultul
YZoe


YCarolyn
YCelestial
YCheryl
YGenevieve
YGladys
YGrace Foo
YLenny
YMelanie
YRachel&Ruth
YRobyn
YSarah-Ann
YTammiann
YWeiyi


YChristelle
YSabina
YSau Yee
YTanya


YKat
YKevin
YPriscilla
YTricia
YYifang

YAmanda
YMariko
YNorman


YElsa

REMEMBERY

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

CREDITSY

basecodes: YX
designer: YX